Our Elevator Pitch
Turning Your Impossible to I’m Possible
What we’ve been doing
- Teaching the value of story and your story in particular
- We listen to people’s stories.
- We build an welcoming environment: Crash site, Open door, Launch pad
- We help identify how our stories have formed and impacted our lives
- Healing—deliverance from and removal of barriers to your I’m Possible Life
- Equip by introducing resources and skills to produce emotionally healthy spirituality
Who benefits from what we do
- Those seeking solutions. Those questing for resources, skills and empowerment to live The I’m possible Life.
- Care-givers and soul-tenders of those who have not begun to seek solutions.
- The Quest House Tribe—finding the community you’ve always wanted
How we do what we do
- Write and Publish. Dean and Carole have published over 30 traditional and ebooks.
- Public speaking
- Onsite seminars
- Quest House—Interaction with ideas that shape our thinking, change our lives and teach us how to follow Jesus and fulfill our calling.
- Face-to-face small group interactive conversation
Where we do what we do
- Online—Benton Quest House
- Selected venues such as clubs
- Seminar rooms
- Weekend Fresh Blend Conferences
Your Next Step to the I’m Possible Life
- Subscribe to Dean’s blog—http://www.journeybend.wordpress.com/
- Invite Dean and Carole to speak at your organization—- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select and read the Benton ebook that most resonates with you. Ask Dean’s suggestion. https://smashwords.com/profile/view/DDBenton/
Copyright 2015 D. Dean Benton website being renovated